Saturday, September 12, 2009

Comings and Goings

They grow up fast indeed..... for all but one of the "Foster Five" have gone off to join their new families. One of them seemed to have stayed here..

Meanwhile, the now vacant basement has been taken over by five beautiful girls. They were about eight weeks old when they arrived and were congested. So they wanted a chance to heal and play until they were ready to seek their journies elsewhere.


But kitten season continues.... Three beautiful grey babies moved in. They are about three weeks old and from two different litters. The concern was that they were overwelming the surrogate mother they were with so off they moved into my bathroom so I could bottle feed them and take care of them.



The more the merrier or so they say. The three grey babies were here for almost two weeks when three more babies about the same age needed to be bottlefed and cared for. So guess what babies, the family just doubled in size.





The brown tabby cutie is oh so tiny, but a ball of fire. And all six are catching onto how fun it is to run about playing.

Here you can get a better idea of how tiny this guy is.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just noticed that this blog has a follower. So I thought I'd best continue with the story. And here I didn't think anyone had ever even seen this blog.

    ReplyDelete