Tuesday, September 15, 2009

But wait, there's more

I went to photograph some of the cats available for adoption. While in the back room this little girl was meowing at me to let her out to play the whole time. Guess where she ended up? Yup, my bedroom. This girl is quite a character, she likes to "knead" with her front paws while either talking to me or nipping me.

This beautiful girl had stopped eating, probably because of being congested. So she got to come over for some special care.

This poor girl was in the feral area at Animal Services. She looked angry and mistrustful. Probably because someone decided to dye her hair a cyan color. Judging by the way she likes to be petted, I'd guess she isn't feral.

With the exception of the five that stayed and the three that had far too short of a life, the rest of my babies have moved out and found a home of their own. They are great kids and I will miss them, but I am very happy they are in a home where they are loved and taken care of.






Fostering kittens must be an addiction, because here's another foster kitten. This is Thomas. He came to me because he had some congestion and needs some healing in his eye. He has an ulcer on his eye. While it's getting better the ulcer caused some fluid to make his eye cloudy which will take time to heal. Meanwhile he is a very active and playful boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment