Monday, October 19, 2009

The Last Update From Years Gone By

Well sadly for me but happily for the boys, I had to let three of the boys go on to Petco so they could be adored and adopted. They have a better chance to find a home there then while in my bedroom. Only the tuxedo stayed since he wasn't quite ready to be adopted. However I am pleased to say that he has come around and does indeed enjoy being petted.



But now, we couldn't let him be all by himself, could we now? So two brothers moved in. They are about a month younger and they all are getting along well. These two boys are also shy. They look alike with the exception that one has one white hair on his forehead. I call them Shi and Shier. Shi has discovered that being pet is a nice thing, but Shier wants nothing to do with it. Unfortunately for me there's too much room in my bedroom for him to scoot away from me and he can hide behind the tuxedo, Shadow and his brother.


Well, here's one way to reduce the space in my bedroom.... move three beautiful girls into the bathroom area. I was planning on moving the boys into the bathroom area at night so I could use my bed once all but two got adopted but... ah well, sleeping in a bed is for sissies! I seem to fall asleep on the couch better anyway.



I wonder.... since two out of three sisters are busy grooming themselves... will these ladies become little divas or princesses?


Here we are at the end of September... Shadow and Shi, having learnt that 'the pet' is a good thing have moved into their own homes. Which leaves Shier still with me. However much he'll deny it Shier is starting to like a few pets. A fondness of having his chin rubbed in particular is betraying his 'I want nothin' to do with people' stance.










Now here's a little guy that's the opposite. He loves attention from people. As fate would have it he only stayed a day and a half before he left to what will be his new home. He needed to go to Feline Medical for a problem he was having and one of the Doctors there fell in love with him and adopted him.







I seem to be a magnet for shy kittens this year. This handsome guy isn't at all sure about me. But he does watch the girls climb all over me. Hopefully they can convince him I'm okay.
















Here's a tiny but very feisty little girl. She was weaned too soon and needed just a bit more of those yummy milk meals. Her favorite pastime is climbing up to reach my neck and happily suckling away.








Again we at the end of the year and of the 'kitten' season. All the babies have left my nest for adventures of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment